Shein stole this creators sweater design

24 Likes

Nothing she can do about it? :cry:

10 Likes

They do it so often as well and it’s terrible :pensive:

11 Likes

i just saw that on shien and showed my friend how cute it was

11 Likes

did they make a knitted version? because if its not knit its probably made by hand by underpaid workers :sob:

14 Likes

I can’t tell from the photo :sob:

10 Likes

Not really :cry: Shein is a huge company

9 Likes

It really is :sob:

9 Likes

I have an idea it might not work but…
To the people that have social media maybe try and post it as much as possible on your social media platforms and tag shein! This is not ok and we should try and help
Thank you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

People should boycott Shein

14 Likes

Wow…
I’m truly sorry,
I hear about this more and more it seems.

As far as the design is concerned:
that is absolutely beautiful,
((she should be feeling proud.))

10 Likes

It is an amazing design

11 Likes

Ok even if shein refused to take it down they should pay her like 50% of incomes from it! like what is this! it’s horrible what companies do soemtimes!

12 Likes

Truly devastating.

Our team addressed this a few months ago. I think it’s a very interesting read & take on these issues:

16 Likes

I love how ribblr takes a stand for indie designers! I will always support ribblr bc of stuff like this

17 Likes

I saw this topic and I love that ribblr is anti piracy and supports small designers :purple_heart:

15 Likes

It’s unfortunate this is such a big issue. We believe the key is actively increasing awareness and building tools for protection, like the recently released testing tools which are proving to be a game changer for designers.

13 Likes

It is :blush:

12 Likes

Yea
She should get profit from it
After all it is her design
They should have asked first

Try and get in touch with them, or maybe post it on their social media websites

Good Luck
I would sue them if I was you(I don’t know if it is worth it)
I’m so sorry

10 Likes

I don’t think she is on ribblr to see any of this thread :cry: I personally don’t follow her either, I just thought that the situation was horrible. This happened almost a year ago and I don’t think there is anything we can do at this point as much as we want to help.

11 Likes