I got 12 points

16 Likes

i got 15 :joy:

11 Likes

I got all, but the ā€œsecret stashā€ item. Iā€™ve got so much yarn, itā€™s useless to try to hide any! :smiley:

12 Likes

:joy:

10 Likes

Same here, heh heh heh :smirk:

10 Likes

hhhmmmm ā€¦ Iā€™ll say 15, but only cos my stash isnā€™t secret, itā€™s just EVERYWHERE :smiley:

11 Likes

13, cuz no stash, and choose, with Gods help, to not get annoyed. :wink:

11 Likes

:grin: I donā€™t get annoyed when its called knitting cause i used to call crochet knitting before i started crocheting

6 Likes

You and I have the exact same, 13ā€¦ No secret stash (hubby knows itā€™s taking over the house), and I donā€™t get annoyed by wrong name or interruption (really trying to work on how easily Iā€™m annoyed and that was the first thing to go years ago)

10 Likes

Haha 14 here
I have some stored in a tote only because itā€™s for wips does that count as secret?
I guess not because I told all of you :rofl:
Carry on my friends

10 Likes

All, but really only 13ā€¦
*-I donā€™t mind interruptions when I count.
*-I donā€™t care what they call it. Itā€™s kinda like calling a homerun a touchdown. Amusing
*-Thereā€™s no way to keep my stash a secret.

7 Likes

I used to be a 16 (all of them), but when someone calls it knitting I just think ā€˜oh, you have no ideaā€™ or ā€˜haha, you are definitely not a yarn personā€™ so now Iā€™m a 15 lol :laughing: As for my secret stash, I actually rediscovered a ton of yarn I had, but I still have another secret stash somewhere! :shushing_face:

9 Likes

15 :grin: I donā€™t bring crochet anywhere cause people always mess up stuff.

9 Likes

15/16 for me! I actually donā€™t get too annoyed when I have to explain itā€™s crochet, not knitting :joy:

8 Likes

I got 14 points :grin:

7 Likes

Lol, me too!

7 Likes

I got 15 points, everyone but taking it with me where I go. Wish there was more hours in a day!! :heart::yarn::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Wellā€¦i got a perfect score! My husband might say i have a problemā€¦until the money i make pays for our trips! :laughing:

12 Likes

I got 12 too

10 Likes

i got all the points

5 Likes