I got bit by the sweater bug

I think I got bit by the sweater bug :stuck_out_tongue: I love making really distressed garments, so this knitting machine sweater is really fun and ideal for that! Very versatile pattern by Altknots. You can check it out there: MAKE A SWEATER ON THE ADDI KNITTING MACHINE ~ STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL - YouTube

I added crochet ribbed cuffs to the sleeves so it stays in place. Now making one in black and orange.

15 Likes

Its gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How cool! I love the colors :laughing: I wanna say Alt Knots has a shop here too

Edit: they do!

5 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: but I don’t believe the addi sweater is on here!

2 Likes

Ahhh i love the colors oh my gosh. They look absolutely stunning.

2 Likes

Finished up beautifully! Such lovely colours! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Some of the Halloween Universe XL yarns from Hobbii!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I like how it fades into black.

Spongebob Squarepants Ok GIF

2 Likes

It annoys me that the left panel has been frankensteined cause there was a knot in the cake :upside_down_face: but oh well. Not like I’ll frog it all for that.

2 Likes

Huh.
I didn’t even notice. But yeah knots are sucky.

1 Like

It’s where it shifts from black to very bright fushia suddenly

1 Like

What yarn is the green/purple? I love it!

2 Likes

Halloween Hobbii Universe XL in Zombie Planet!

2 Likes

You know that feeling when you hear an artist singing and your heart just melts? That’s what I felt when I saw your colorway for the sweater :heart_eyes: Wonderful job!!

2 Likes

Well I wore this at my favorite band’s show and my heart melted!

2 Likes

That is awesome; I’d feel the same way if it was me!! Love the colors you picked :smiley:

3 Likes

I really want a knitting machine, I know how to knit but it would take sooo long to make sweater, or at least for me. I just wouldn’t have the patience and it would go into my WIP pile.

2 Likes

Yep, same :sweat_smile: also I had to finish this one quickly cause the concert I wore it too was in like a week from that.

2 Likes

I would love to make a sweater or cardigan. I finally got motivation to make a cardigan. It’s going to take a while with all the projects I work on at the same time, but I just started, it’s going to be a patchwork one. I only have two projects I’m working on right now, I blanket and now the cardigan. But it’s gonna be worth it.

2 Likes