I got logged out of my ribblr account

Hey y’all,I was crocheting a pattern today and it I opened my phone and it just said I was logged out and I was confused but then I logged back in but this is weird?

Also thank you guys for 400 shop followers :partying_face::birthday_cake::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

That’s weird. Congratulations on 400 shop followers! :confetti_ball: :tada:

hmm it probably was just a glitch, and cg on 400!

oof thats weirddd
congrats on 400!

hmm that’s weird

cg on 400!!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Were you able to get logged in?

Yeah​:+1:t2:

But i was in the middle of a pattern​:sob:

Huh strange

CONGRATS THO THATS AMAZING

still gotta get u to 1000

Congrats on 400 followers! That happened to me today and has happened occasionally before. Can’t remember when it happened (I know I wasn’t in a pattern), but was logged back in without problem

Thats strange, I haven’t had that happen before. And congrats on all the followers, that’s amazing! :smiling_cat_with_heart_eyes:

Yeah that has happened to me before to lol just log back in and its fine
COONGRATS ON 400 FOLLOWERSSSS!!! :tada: :panda: :sparkling_heart:

Oh i havent had that before..
Also, GC ON 400 SHOP FOLLOWERSS :kissing_face_with_closed_eyes:

Hmm. Congratulations!:sparkling_heart:

Congrats