I have entered my first crochet contest!

Pattern for the summer penguin is available for free online, it’s made by Lennutas

(You can help me win by voting at this link below )
hobbii.se/competitions/sommar-amigurumi/participants/99bbae8c-2354-4a7a-982a-5d70e87e6804

19 Likes

OMG!!! This is so cute! I love it! Good luck in your contest!!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Good luck with your contest! It looks really cute and I love the photo you took :smile:

4 Likes

Soooo cute if I was the judge you would win!! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thank you <3

4 Likes

Of course!!

3 Likes

I did a cut & paste to the site, but could not find your pattern to vote. The link just goes to Competitions. I chose current in dropdown, then chose Summer (assumed by your pic) then kept scrolling and hitting “load more” but never found. Sorry!

2 Likes

P.S. Wow, there are a lot of entries! Good luck … they are all amazing. The lady pig laying on her back on a beach towel is cute … but, i didnt vote yet. Will wait for a more precise link to yours, lol.

2 Likes

I think you might have to register for a free account to vote, I had to go look and I think that’s the case.
The link should go straight to my entry, but I’ll see if I can find another one

1 Like

Ok. I am registered, lol. I love Hobbii, but shipping times are not as quick as I’d like (of course, haha).

2 Likes

hobbii.se/competitions/sommar-amigurumi/participants/99bbae8c-2354-4a7a-982a-5d70e87e6804

This might be the same link, I’m not sure if it makes any difference… In case it helps I’m on 205Th place right now

1 Like

That is freaking adorable!!!

2 Likes

Ive never heard of their competitions before! So its about the finished piece, not the pattern/design?

2 Likes

It’s a new feature they dropped this summer!
The theme was summer amigurumi and it said you could do anything summer themed and as simplistic or elaborate as you wanted. Since I’m bad at designing, I went for a free pattern and credited the creator instead hah

1 Like

Dang! Thats super interesting!! Ill have to look into their next competition!

1 Like

That looks excellent! I have several patterns by Lennutas- well written and designer is responsive with questions.