I’m Back….

Hello everyone!
If you are new to the Christian crafters space you may not know me, but I am the creator of this space. I took a very long break from Ribblr all together. It was getting to be too taxing on my mental health and spirit. I needed some time to really focus on God and our relationship as well. Since then I have gotten so much stronger spiritually and mentally. I honestly was not planning on coming back but God has called be to come back to Ribblr and begin truest ministering to the people here.

I will be much more active now and am so happy to be back! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! :two_hearts:

21 Likes

Welcome back!! :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome back! <3

6 Likes

Glad to hear your all good, welcome back to ribblr

4 Likes

Welcome back Belle, glad to hear you’re doing well :)) (EDIT: this is cloudy! I’ve changed my user a lot :PP

5 Likes

Home Sweet Home GIF by TeaCosyFolk

7 Likes

Welcome back!

5 Likes

welcome back!!

4 Likes

Welcome back! I’m so glad to have you back here, your testimony has always encouraged me so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome back !!! Your username is so cute !!! :honeybee: :honey_pot:

5 Likes

Praise the Lord! Welcome back!

3 Likes

welcome back! i dont think weve met, im fairly new (: my name’s Ari! nice to meet’cha!

3 Likes

OMG I LITTERALLY CAME TO RlBBLR BECAUSE OF YOUR PINTEREST ACC YOU’RE AMAZING! :sob:

4 Likes

I am so glad that ur back!! Idk if u saw what I posted or not but I’ll put it here!This is so cool! I was recommended to share abt my status on here by one of my friends here on Ribblr! So what do I mean by that? I was looking on Pinterest earlier at things to add to my Christian board. And all I came upon was things labeled like “Christian aesthetic” “aesthetic WWJD bracelet” and things like that. I feel that people have become SO SO desensitized…I think everyone should welcome God and Jesus into their life, but when people only do it for the aesthetic, it just makes me feel heartbroken that people are only using religion as “aesthetic.” They should let God and Jesus into their lives to heal them, to guide them, to help them and everything else. not for “coquette Christian aesthetic” posts. Hot take. :two_hearts:While I still think that living a life leaded with God by your side is beautiful, it shouldn’t be used simply to be tagged as “coquette aesthetic”#Christian yk?

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve met you yet!
Welcome back though!

5 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes