I’m so busy!

I have a lot of projects I need to work on this weekend, so RIP to my wrist 🥲
Edit: what is the longest time you have crocheted in one sitting? I think mine was at least four hours
UPDATE:one of my friends got me orders for 5 more Dino’s, and each one takes me 4-5 hours

10 Likes

I have 8 projects I want to finish this weekend which is wayyyyyyy unrealistic :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:. The longest I’ve probably crocheted is like 6 hours with no break :skull:

6 Likes

Ouch :joy:

4 Likes

The longest time I’ve crocheted in one sitting was 8 hours​:tired_face:, cause I was making a sweater for my sister as a present for her birthday.

6 Likes

My 4 hours straight was on a road trip so I had to pause for rest stops. Honestly glad I didn’t crochet the full 15 hours 🥲

6 Likes

About 3-4 hours. I was making my mom a cardigan and my dad a beanie for their anni. and ofc I’d procrastinated and prayed to Michael Jackson that’d I could finish before they’d came home. The power of music is really underrated bc it really helped me finish.

6 Likes

I am really bad about procrastinating :sob:

5 Likes

I’ve had times where I would crochet for 48 hours straight I do school online so it’s really easy to loose track of time and I have a crochet area with all the basic necessities so I dont usually take breaks

5 Likes

If any of y’all ever need a pattern tested within a 24 hour time frame or you need a custom pattern hit me up I’m honestly running out of projects believe it or not

6 Likes

I procrastinated so much with Christmas crochet gifts this year and did all my projects the week of Christmas. (plus I decided to launch my shop the week after that so I had a trillion things to make which is when I did 6hrs straight of crochet).

6 Likes

How was it the first week or so after starting your business, just curious?

5 Likes

Sameee!

4 Likes

Does anyone else have the problem where you procrastinate finishing projects by starting a new one and now have hundreds of crochet animal limbs around their work space

6 Likes

Yes! But my procrastination is about sewing them on the body :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Omg same tho I despise sewing, most of the patterns I publish are just pinned and not sewn on because sewing causes me intense rage

6 Likes

Pretty good! I sell pre-made plushies and do custom orders which are fun but you never know what to expect. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I’m definitely not a case of “blew up and became famous overnight” kind of shop but I still really crocheting if you can’t tell.

6 Likes

also yes I agree sewing on limbs and weaving in ends are the worst. thing. ever.

6 Likes

Exactly like it’s either is comes undone or I knot it and it looks like a mess

5 Likes

Dangggg rip your sanity, I’ve once had to finish two large bags in the span of ten hours when one of them takes me about ten hours. The crochet life is hard

5 Likes

Ooh I can’t imagine spending 10 hours on 1 project I would just leave it as a wip 🥲

5 Likes