I made Hanako-Kun!

i finished my hanako-kun that my cousin asked for!

but uhm i was too lazy and didnt write the pattern ._.
but ye hope you like him!
hanako from toilet bound-

29 Likes

OH MY GOSH THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I’m obsessed with toilet bound at the moment and I hardly ever see crochet related stuff for it, this is so cool!. Do you have a pattern?

8 Likes

thank youuuuu! and uhhhhh no. i thought it would be too hard asking someone to test and me not even having it cuz its a gift, and some of the parts i dont even think they exist in crochet lol but ye i wish i wasnt so lazy

6 Likes

Thats ok! I’ve made things like that before where its just too hard to make a pattern lol, anyway it looks great and you did such a good job!

6 Likes

That’s really cool! I love how you did the hair :smile:

6 Likes

Awww…. It’s so cute! Good job Chubb!

5 Likes

thank you <3

5 Likes

thx abby ^^

4 Likes

I love Toilet Bound! My daughter just told me they’re going to reboot the first season .:scream:
You did a great job on Hanako-kun!

6 Likes

Thank you​:heart:

4 Likes

I LOVE THIS!!! I really loved the anime, and I’m currently reading the manag!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS!!! :blush:

7 Likes

tysmmmm

5 Likes

What yarn did you use for the skin color?

5 Likes

What chapter are you up to?? The manga is soooooo good im absolutely obsessed with it at the moment lol

6 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am obsessed with toilet bound hanako-kunnnnnnnnnn<3<3

4 Likes

I got it a long tine ago it was loops and threads impeccable but i forgot the colour…

2 Likes

Hanako-kunnnnnn

2 Likes

I’m on like the 3rd book I think. I just recently started reading the manga.

4 Likes

That sucks. I need to find a skin color but my joanns doesnt have much.

3 Likes

i looked it up lol, its in golden beige but yeah that sucks cuz its from micheals too ;-;

3 Likes