I made my puppy a sweater for winter

Hey folks,

Meet Tilly - our 8 week old miniature schnauzer. We’re coming into winter here in NZ so I decided to make her a crochet sweater. You can find the pattern I used on A Crafty Concept’s website (sorry, can’t link it for some reason)

She’s such a sweet little baby and I can’t wait for her to grow into this

23 Likes

Awwwww she’s so cute :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So cuteee!! I need to make one for my pup
I think this is the link to the pattern you used?

7 Likes

She’so adorable​:heart::pleading_face::sob:

3 Likes

Very cute​:heart:

3 Likes

YES! This is the one!! I kept trying to link it but it wouldn’t let me!

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m totally gonna make one haha
It probably didn’t let you because your community level is basic user and I don’t think you can link anything at that level

3 Likes

Possibly copying links to outside sites could be limited because Ribblr discourages too much promotion of outside, possibly competition sites.

I don’t think that the one time posting of that one site above would fall under that but Ribblr’s site “anti spam” features might interpret some websites that way and block it

At least one thread was locked a couple months back due to too much discussion of another similar craft site

3 Likes

AWWWWW OMGG SO CUTEEEE l LOVE HIMMMM

1 Like

Omg so adorable. Sad I have no dog.

1 Like

Oh my GOODNESS, that is too precious :black_heart: kinda sad my dogs are way too large :joy:

AAA SO CUTE <333 (ribblr, yes, omg, this is a complete, articulated thought that i am applying to the digital space via a format known as “typing”)

Tooooo cuteee

1 Like