I need cute patterns

Guys I have a problem,

I actually don’t know what to crochet anymore… I need cute patterns!! But I want it to be big like a big project. Like I started making a whaleshark but I need weighted stuffing balls for that and I have no idea where to get those in the netherlands :frowning:

So basically 2 questions,

1 Where can I get weighted stuffing beads in the netherlands?

2 Do you guys have cute big (preferebly animals) patterns?

Please let me know cuz im getting desperate…

13 Likes

What about this giant goose?

5 Likes

its not very big but my Apple Buddy pattern!!!

4 Likes

here’s some super cute ones you should do!!

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

im sorry if you dont want to spend money, but this is what i found

2 Likes

I recommend you don’t use the plastic stuffing beads at all because they are an environmental hazard. :sad_but_relieved_face:

I suggest using small pebbles like those used in bonsai pot plants or aquarium gravel. This is much better for the environment and easier to acquire. :orange_heart: :smiley:

2 Likes

good luck!!:growing_heart::pink_heart:

1 Like