I need help with Ribblr

Hey everyone! So I am in a bit of a situation here. I have no idea how to add my first pattern and the manual video doesn’t really help . I can’t find “My Shop” or the “Create a pattern” button so I am really confused. Could someone please explain this to me?

Maybe @littlemisswonderful can help
She knows a lot

She does? Do you think she would help?

Just click on this link! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiMxeai4eeEAxX7kYkEHQFIDrUQFnoECBQQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fribblr.com%2Fhelp%2Fgeneral-getting-started-can-i-sell-my-patterns-on-ribblr-how-can-i-open-a-shop%2F&usg=AOvVaw1q2woO5oiJQCxhxL-WH5rU&opi=89978449

Once you open your shop, There will be an option to create a pattern! And from there you can set up stripe ( so you can sell your patterns) or you can just put them for free! :blush:

Hope this helps!

Did it work? :blush:

Use the link below to open a shop!

Press the “please click here”

That’s exactly what I sent :joy: lol!

After you create a shop, logout then back in (so other people can see your shop!) the shop button looks like this
IMG_7593
It should be at the bottom of your screen (if on mobile)
Click that, it takes you to your shop!!
On your shop page scroll down until you see a square shaped purple button that says “new pattern” click that to start creating your pattern!!

Oops didn’t see that :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:

Hey, I mean great minds think alike lol :joy:

lol :joy:

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! I didn’t reply or look at it just then because it was night time in my time zone.

Oh, that’s totally fine! :blush:

haha thanks for the tag, I’m just a little late XD