i need help!!!

im just going to type this part in the pattern out for starters :sob:

“sc 42, turn, ch1, RevSc 17, ch1, turn, sc 16, sc1 into side of RevSc rise” im so lost!! Im using the pattern No Face Amigurumi by Freyas’s Mum. I did 42 sc, revsc 17 and sc 16 and im so confused now​:sob::sob::sob: What do i do with the extra 9 st spaces? The next row says to sc 42 and that one of the sts will be in the side of the RevSc, but
how do I sc 42 when it seems i cant crochet into the RevSc?

5 Likes

I’m just as confused as you, sorry :sob:

2 Likes

drawing some graphs for this rn!

1 Like

alright so I’m not sure the best way to type this or if it’s in the round or not, but basically you would do the revsc’s, then you would sc into the side of that, and then you would sc all around

4 Likes

I’m picturing short rows. Is there a video or picture??

1 Like

I’m thinking you’re right on this!! I’ve been playing around with the pattern, so im gonna get a little further but im pretty confident im gonna be coming bakc to this. Thank you!!!:sob:

2 Likes

Hey there!! Sorry to bother. So, I just went back to this row because what i did was seemingly very wrong. Bu I have a question about this graph. So, when i do the 17 RevSc and then get to the ch1, turn, sc 16, i don’t understand how id be able to stack the rows like that. Because i have to crochet backwards, if im to turn again, as it says, i dont see how i could get the 16 sc on top of the revsc without disregarding the pattern and not turning, or end up making the 16 also revsc :sob::sob: im so sorry im so lost

2 Likes

OH I understand now​:sob: I read through the pattern and watched the YouTube video and apparently in this pattern revsc does not refer to the direction you’re crocheting.
What it actually means is crocheting from the outside in, so you would still ch1 and turn normally
I’d recommend looking at the YouTube video in the pattern for how to do that stitch bc I have no idea how to explain that​:sob:

1 Like

Whattttt​:sob::sob::sob: omg. Everytime I try and watch the video it says it doesn’t exist. let me try again. ugh this is a headache :sob::sob: Tysm!!

2 Likes

Try this​:sob: good luck!

2 Likes