i need ideas

so i need crochet ideas like plush crochet ideas and please i need cheap

i have a craft fair in 15 days and i am out of ideas and i need help with what im crocheting next so i am taking recommendations . Please comment what i should make next i also need purse ideas too. Thank you for reading this and please list down all that u know would be at a market sale, and that would sell possibly, most likely.

12 Likes

Mallard ducksss (my pattern maybe)

3 Likes

Imma find some 4 u brb ^^ gl w market!

2 Likes

i will use urs thank you

3 Likes

thank you too

3 Likes

You should check out the chat from a few days ago, titled crochet market best sellers, tons of replies there on same topic.
I specialize in designing and selling cat toys. It’s a good market niche because almost no one ever makes those and ppl will drop money on something for a pet when they might not spend $ on a plush themselves.
I don’t do markets though, I wholesale to a local shop, where I sell out monthly. Good luck with your sale!

6 Likes

thank you so much this is only my 3rd one

3 Likes

@allfromjade has free patterns on her instagram that she sells out of often at markets

5 Likes

crochet_toys_patterns on insta has some free cute quickish ones too

2 Likes

thank you so much

2 Likes

This one is quick and easy ^^

2 Likes

3d hearts. im making some rn, they take 30 minutes for me and not too much yarn. i found the pattern on yt

2 Likes

Sent you a chat message

2 Likes

I have heard frogs, bees, and octos sell really well

1 Like

I know there are patterns for no-sew triceratops and opossums.

Maybe animal keychains? (ETM’s Studio has a video tutorial for Mini Animal Keychains. I’ve mad a few, they are quick to make).

2 Likes

You could make some leggy hearts! They are super quick and easy to make!

Or, if you want a little bit bigger project, you could make a reversible octopus!

1 Like

I’ll be curious to see what you make for the market and head how your sale went! Good luck!

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

AXOLOTLS!!! DO AXOLOTLS
They are cute and sell super well try them

2 Likes

omg that’s so exciting! going to a market is so fun! here are a few patterns ik usually sell well :point_down:
FREE Low Sew Small Bee: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Mini Bee low sew: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Medium Octopus Plushie No Sew: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Simple Octopus: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Leggy froggy: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
FREE Crochet Axolotl Pattern: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?
all patterns are free btw. good luck!! <3

1 Like