I NEED PROJECT IDEAS plz

Sorry for the all-caps title but seriously I need some patterns. I need something to make that isn’t a bee, jellyfish, bear, or axolotl (literally the main things I make). I want to buy some cute new yarn but I can’t if I have nothing new to make. I prefer free patterns but the best patterns always cost money sooo…
(Btw how do you guys link patterns into topic discussions like this? I’ve always been confused about how people do it)

6 Likes

I’m not really sure how to link patterns but maybe you could check out some bags/clothes (hats/beanies are cool)/blanket? Those are some bigger projects though, but might be a fun change from the patterns you mentioned

5 Likes

The cutest ones are always the pricy ones :sob: if you haven’t made it yet Freddy bear by stitch notes is just such a good pattern

6 Likes

Maybe you can make a cute frog doll. I can’t find a free pattern but I do have a pic. You could also make a mushroom plush doll. There is a free tutorial on rose lily Amigurumi YouTube

5 Likes

Try exploring with granny squares (:laughing: not to toot my own horn but I have a pattern coming out this weekend that will be free)

7 Likes

That one is recommended by ribblr right now!

5 Likes

And it is on sale :blush:

5 Likes

Omg, that frog is so cute! I’ll definitely try to find a pattern like that!

5 Likes

I’ve actually never tried granny squares! I’ll check out your pattern when you post!

6 Likes

I have and it’s a lot of fun
Definitely recommend
There are some tutorials on YouTube

4 Likes

It’s going live tomorrow morning. It’s still in the testing phase, but you’re free to try it.

5 Likes

It’s just so detailed and it reminds me of my favorite bear growing up, I’d recommend it although I’m sure you don’t need any more projects haha

6 Likes

Yeah hope you do
And if you find something pls share.
I really want to make the frog

4 Likes

I have a crochet stress ball pattern on Etsy. You could also do a dog or a frog or penguin or duck.

4 Likes