I need some love...

Hi! I was asked many times if I have Instagram for crocheting, and I never did… I finaly decided to start it, but I admit I’m a little lost how to start anything there. I mean for example testing, everyone wants ppl who can tag crocheting friends, and yeah… I don’t have any, and I have 4 followers where one is my bf haha. Does anyone have similar problem so we can tag ourself? I would be very gratefull for anyone who can follow (I will follow back) as I’m preety sure that profiles with no followers don’t really stand a chance in tester calls :pleading_face:
And at the end I wanted to say how much I appreciate ribblr and it’s community! testing here don’t require being famous and I freaking love it, this app made me better crocheter and was the reason I still crochet :heart::purple_heart: LOVE U GUYS AAA
My insta: anequa_crochet

30 Likes

I don’t have Instagram but your work is beautiful! It’s a shame that people don’t recognize that because it truly is amazing! Maybe try designing a pattern or two so that you can prove that you are AMAZING!:yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Probably someday I will when I have more time! For now I did only like two Nd didn’t write them down haha. And thank you very much :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Please feel free to tag me in whatever your heart desires on instagram! Be it tester calls, giveaways- whatever! I’m @starlitxstitches on there too, and I’ll follow you back!

7 Likes

Just search for crochet on insta and start friending people. Add 10 follow requests a day of people who have crochet stuff showing. Before you know it, people will like you back. Just put some pictures of your work up, so they can see you crochet, too. Oh and I’m @deborahhunsaker it’s just my name lol

5 Likes

Thank u so much! I always get so stressed about tagging ppl, as I don’t really wanna spam anyone, especially without permission :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Oh I started with following every profile I found and now I have to wait as I followed to many one day hahah, I thought it’s only way to see new tester calls and I didn’t know there is a limit for follows :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m following you and you don’t have to follow me back unless you want to (croknitclesofyarnia), but please know you’re welcome to tag me in anything whether tester calls or giveaways! I totally understand feeling awkward or shy about tagging people. :sparkling_heart:

Side note: your work is fabulous and any designer would be lucky to have you!

7 Likes

I understand, I feel the same way! So believe me when I say I’m 100% unbothered with being tagged for whatever reason. Multiple times a day if you’re multitasking! :joy: It’s a small way I can support other makers, so I’m totally good with it! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

My instagram is
@adoloscrochet
You can tag me in anything on here and on there :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Tysm​:two_hearts: i definitely will when they unblock my ability to follow again haha. I want to follow as many crocheters I can, but internet says that block is for 24 hours(sometimes more hope not in my case haha)

3 Likes

Definitely will <3 you are all so lovelyy! And I’m checking out all profiles and Im impressed that there is so many skilled ppl !

3 Likes

Followed you!! I have the same problem my instagram is frogirl_crochet
And ofc you can tag me whenever :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Tysm! Gonna send some love there and follow back when they unban me xd

3 Likes

I followed u girlie! I’ll tag u and feel free to tag me in tester calls! IG is difficult for testing. I usually try to find pages with low counts and testing calls with less than 40 people applying.

2 Likes

I just started an instagram account and I’m having the same problem​:sweat_smile: It’s going kind of slow and I can’t apply for anything cause I don’t really have any instagram friends yet. I would love to follow u tho : )

1 Like

So let’s be friends on Instagram :heart: I don’t have problem to be tagged!

2 Likes

The worst part is is hard to look, I though there is some kind a way to filter by newest posts, ale they showing only popular… I feel like there is no way to find new creators

1 Like

Ok! I followed u and u can tag me @TheArtLife00

3 Likes

Followed :grin:. You can tag me if you’d like.
Your makes are cute!
Here’s my insta
cosmikeluminatedcreations

3 Likes