i wanna buy another ukulele and i think i found one to buy

its made by this company called flight and its a cute cat ukulele the thing is its a concert ukulele which i wanna use as well as my ukulele thats on the way should i save up to buy it, its 94.12 on amazon with tax
Screenshot 2023-04-06 5.06.09 PM
Screenshot 2023-04-06 5.06.29 PM

8 Likes

That is the most ADORABLE one I’ve ever seen!! I’d take back up my stringy skills to play on one like that!! You totally should!! :joy_cat::sparkling_heart::star2::guitar::banjo::violin::black_cat::cat2::black_cat::cat2::sparkling_heart::star2::sparkling_heart::star2::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

That looks pretty darn cool!

2 Likes

Looks cool but have you considered what’s more important to you?

Quality of ukelele
What’s ukelele is made of?
Best brand of Ukelele?
Other opinions on best ukelele for the best value?
Are parts of it, when broken, readily available?
Strings for it readily available?
Return policy?
Any warranties?

My late husband owned several guitars and the above were the factors in selecting a junior guitar for our grandson.

1 Like

yes! i have considered this ukulele i have read reviews and saw actual customers with real picture proof and even a pro ukulele player was using it on YT so yes i have :]

3 Likes

Good for you!! So pleased to hear that. Just didn’t want to see anyone get scammed.

1 Like

yeah although a person in the reviews who is a bit of a snob said that its a cheap toy even though people actually like it and would buy it again not trying to attack him or anyone else

3 Likes

cute baby GIF

3 Likes

update: i ordered it like 2 days ago and now its on it way, im so exited to tune and play it <3

2 Likes