Ideas? Help? Question?

So looking through ribblr I really love it I have made several projects -crochet- but they are all free ones :neutral_face:! Meaning I don’t pay -ovi- but anyways I was looking for -many times- baby crochet patterns for my niece or even like toddler for my nephew but I didn’t find any free ones due to I only use free patterns that are available to me. And I know I may seem like I only use they inexpensive waybjt truth is I just turned 13 and so I don’t have money. Just a request for baby clothes for free!

10 Likes

I’m not sure if you’ve tried it, but just in case you didn’t know in the shop area of Ribblr, if you use the search (not in the community) and put keywords like baby, baby clothes, etc and sort it from low to high it’ll give the free ones first, I saw this one when searching, of course depending on what words you used other things will also show up, but if you keep scrolling you’ll find some! Especially since I’m not sure how old they are and sizing

I see a lot of baby hats and baby blankets as well on here for free just in case you’re interested in making that too for your niece and nephews

9 Likes

Welcome to the community! Just like @ArtsAndNaps said, the search feature is your best friend! But if you give us an idea of what you are looking for, we can always recommend/suggest patterns :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

7 Likes

TySm!!! :rose::rose::blue_heart:

6 Likes

Hey! Thanks so much also thanks 4 the gift. I will try this suggestion.

6 Likes

I have quite a few baby/child knit items that I’ll be converting to crochet in the near future, as well as some adult items that will be scaled down. If you keep an eye out for tester calls, you can have a chance to earn free patterns

5 Likes

Hi, and welcome to the community! I’m new too :slightly_smiling_face:. It’s really cool to find another young crocheter! Like, we’re literally almost the same age :grinning: I would suggest not just looking on Ribblr. I watch a lot of crochet tutorials on YouTube, and if you want to see ALL your options, just google it! Best of luck!

5 Likes

This may not be of any help but Google has some good free patterns if you’re okay with using other websites

5 Likes

Indeed, we all know that Google and YouTube offer many free patterns, many of which are profiting from IP used without permission or credit. It is also not supportive of our community. Even the free patterns on our community will generate journal entries and drive attention back to the designer. Anything made from a free pattern that the designer allows sales on will generate a royalty for the designer.
So it is really not very supportive of our community, or upholding the respect of IP ownership to use the community to drive members towards sites that do not benefit the community or uphold the standards that the community has worked for.
There are an overwhelming amount of free patterns, test patterns, and pattern giveaways right here,if you just look for them.

5 Likes

I would like to add, since you can sell what you make on this site, you could stand to earn a little yarn money while still supporting our incredible and generous designers that allowed you access to their patterns for free.

5 Likes

I will keep an eye out Ty for the offer I will definitely keep an eye out , check your shop and like and follow u so I can stay up to date! Ty again :rose::blue_heart:

6 Likes

Ty again ur the best! :blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::rose:I will most likely try that very soon once I start to learn how to create my own personal patterns. :+1:

5 Likes

Ty for everything! Love the support Will use those offers and try and branch out a bit 2.:blue_heart::rose::rose:

5 Likes

Maybe it might not help me maybe it might but at least it’s something new I can try. :blue_heart::rose::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr MiloTheTuck!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community! @MiloTheTruck

Wave Hello GIF by Bonusly

5 Likes

Best of luck!

5 Likes