Ideas Please

I’m bored and I need something to crochet. Please give me some recommendations. :slight_smile: Thanks

10 Likes

My shop has two cute, low-sew, and free patterns, feel free to check them out

2 Likes

I’ve been working on trying to make turtle earrings based on keychain patterns for them. So my suggestion is turtles and tortoises! :turtle:

2 Likes

I made ur pencil for my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks! Do you think that I should do like a turtle with non normal turtle colors??

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if you make some sort of elephant I don’t see many elephant crochet patterns so it would be cool if you found one or even made one. Also you could crochet a little (I like to call them pocket pals) but just a little amigurumi that you can keep in your pocket or hold onto it and just know that it’s with you. idk it’s kinda stupid but with my anxiety it helps me calm down. I have a pattern in my shop for a mini whale that I think is perfect as a pocket pal if you want to try it out it is also a pretty quick project and it’s free.

4 Likes

An elephant!!! My friend’s favorite animal!!! I’ve never seen one crocheted before!

4 Likes

I have some free patterns you could check out as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My shop has a cherry pattern, and a baguette cat you could make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I just recently posted my new pattern in the testing zone if you want to try

2 Likes

Yes!! I love animals in random colors so a turtle in funky colors would be awesome!

2 Likes

Bob the tomato and Larry the cucumber from veggitales

4 Likes

Yes!!

3 Likes

OMG yes!! I love that idea. I need to do that eventually too

3 Likes