Ideas? 🤔

Hey everyone! I was thinking of doing some summer markets this year and I’m trying to find some Amigurumi patterns that sell well and don’t take too long, what sells best for you guys?

I need some ideas for smaller and medium sized plushies (and maybe a few bigger ones) since I know small-medium plushies sell better than bigger ones because of the price

I’ve already made a bunch of turtles and leggy frogs so I don’t need patterns for those!

Also if there’s a bee pattern out there where the color changes don’t get all messy because of the stripes send it my way!

Thank you! :heart:

15 Likes

Goats sell great where I live I’m not sure if thats a all around yjing but goats, cows, slothes are all good ones. Oh and dinos are great!

4 Likes

Thank you for the ideas! I’m definitely going to try some goats and cows :smiling_face:

4 Likes

The mabel chicken also mini octos and bees sell great (at least ive hears in videos)

4 Likes

Moving this to marketing help for you!
I would recommend octos, dinos, frogs, chickens, and for the bees, just search up crochet videos on how to prevent jogging!
Patterns:

6 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Sent you a chat.

3 Likes

i have a bee pattern coming out tomorrow!! they’re really small and could be made into keychains!

1 Like