If you were...

If you were…
To be a Broadway character, who would you be
List 2 reasons why. I listed more.
I would be Elphaba Because, who wouldn’t? Shes strong independent and she has magoc powers. She also has a relationship with a prince, but shes not a dependent princess. She had to learn how to be independent and fend herself because of her father.

11 Likes

Okay so…I haven’t watched many Broadway shows and I haven’t watched Wicked even though I want to.

I think I would be Matilda because:

1. I’ve always related with her, not because I have terrible parents (my parents are very nice) but because I love to read.
  2. She has such a strong and amazing character in the musical!!! She (like your Elphaba) is super independent and instead of relying on someone else she changes her own life.
  3. She has one of the coolest magic powers ever…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted telekinesis.
5 Likes

Real.

4 Likes

damian in mean girls bc i am a silly little gay man what other reason do you need

5 Likes

:sob::sob: lol same

2 Likes

I think I would want to be Christine dea from phantom of the opera she falls in love with Raul who truly cares about her she is strong and shows people there is still compassion in this world. Plus I love the music

3 Likes