I'm a beginner at crocheting!! What should I make i'm not very good.

What should I make. ALL suggestions are good. Thanks for the help!!

10 Likes

This is a great place to start

And once you get more confident withthe basics you should try this :))

4 Likes

When i started i learned how to do a simple granny square. You xan make so much from granny squares

5 Likes

i started with a bag strap, it will help you find your tension, its pretty easy! then after that u can make a bag ofc <3 : chain 8 and extended sc into every st , chain 1 and cont , i think i did around 70-100 rows ( it may stretch so dont make it too long)
Hope this helps! <3

3 Likes

You could try this if you have the basic sc down!

2 Likes

I used a tutorial on youtube for a headband (very very easy). Then, I progressed to coasters, water bottle bags, whales (If you want to make an amigurumi, no-sew patterns are a good place to start!) And then you could make smal (granny square) bags to help with sewing!

3 Likes

Dishcloth.

2 Likes

I suggest a dishcloth or small blanket that way you can master whatever basic stitches you choose to start with​:grin:

Even a larger blanket with different stitches as you learn them would be neat and a cool reminder of your crochet journey!

1 Like

Oh ye and check out my shop it has some beginner freindly patterns

1 Like

I started with a granny square ! Very simple , also teaches you 1 stitch (dc) & and its about repeating the pattern for all the rounds. You can go as many rounds as you like!

1 Like
1 Like

A stress ball, a scarf or hat, just don’t forget to count your stitches!:smile:

Don’t give up!
Best ways to practice are with basic stitches
Dishcloths, face scrubbies, granny squares,
Shapes. (Like the ones in this photo)

An guide for stitches

I’d also have a look at the yarn council website there’s lots a good info on it. Practice helps too if your plan is to make wearables then practice things with rows, if your plan is plushies or Amigurumi then practice shaping.
Master the basic stitches first and pattern reading.

1 Like