Im back! And i need ideas!

Hey yall ive been MIA for about 3 months due to mental health issues and school becomeing a lot i didnt have time to crochet sadly but im back and prepping for a market in june so id love ideas on things to make in bulk or a few bigger things to make. I wont be testing many patterns until after my market :slight_smile:
Also if anyone has done a market before and has a way to let people pay with cards or a device i could get that youve used and trust thatd be great!
Thanks in advance, xoxo

13 Likes

sunflower turtle!!!

1 Like

and maybe sum little vegetables? last time my mom saw one she almost bought 20 :skull:

2 Likes

Thats a wonderful idea!!

Hiya welcome back! Glad you’re in a better place. :blush:

1 Like

Square is wonderful for receiving card payments! They’re also free for your first chip and then like $10 for a replacement one

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

You can use a square reader so people can use card

1 Like

welcome back!!! i was a bit worried, as I had;t seen you on for awhile, but I’m glad you’re doing better <333
chickens! the no-sew ones are great, I’ll pm you some links to patterns if you’d like!

1 Like

Thatd be great!

1 Like

Check out this adorable capybara pattern-

I have a pair of avocado halves in my shop that are currently free for followers for a limited time. :blush::avocado::green_heart:

2 Likes

Little amigurumi (obviously im bias and would suggest my patterns :wink:)
Scrunchies! Can pretty quick to make
Coasters (use cotton yarn)
Bag charms - I made some cute bow ones recently - just add a loop to attach to a bag strap

1 Like