im just gonna make my sakura boba cat free

dont worry you guys my boba cat will have a price but shes temporarily gonna be free so if you guys wanna get her by then before shes priced then thats okay the reason is because im still setting up my stripe account and i will release it tommorow so if you guys like it then ill price it also let me know if it needs more work before i price it

10 Likes

nvm

3 Likes

Why nvm?

3 Likes

i think i can try setting it up today so it can have a price tmmrw

5 Likes

A couple tips… log out and log in again so that your shop is on your profile… and linking to your pattern gives you SelFee points that can reduce your SelFee fees

7 Likes

I was going to suggest to log out and in again, i tried looking for your pattern but didnt know which one it is. Also adding the link to the pattern itself helps a lot for us to know which pattern you are talking about :heart:
If you want, we can change the title of the topic to state this ended

2 Likes

update: still havent sorted out so unfortunetly i need to release it late if i dont wanna make it free

1 Like

should i make it free until i add my stripe acc?

• :white_check_mark:
  • :x:

0 voters

2 Likes

Seems the poll didnt come out correctly. But I would say it all depends on what you truly want to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’ll release in less than an hour

2 Likes

Hey, just wanted to tell you that I can’t see the pattern in your shop, just the tags at the top

2 Likes

i think thats bc she unpublished and she is going to make it paid now

2 Likes

Aaaah good point - Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes