Importing an existing pattern with chart

I"m new to Ribbllr. I created a pattern before learning about Ribblr, so the charts were made using stitch fiddle. I want to add this pattern to my Ribblr shop. I know how to copy/paste the typed instructions into my ribblr pattern page but am wondering if there is a way to bring the color blocks charts over without having to re-draw it into the ribblr pattern page? Its a lot of color changes, (an argyle sweater vest) and I offer it in 8 different sizes so there are 8 different charts. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hmm, I’m not entirely sure, I’ll check the help center in a bit to see if I see something about this, but if needed I believe you can utilize the size options and have the photo of the color graph attached on a line since you can attach photos. Each photo for the different sizes

3 Likes

That makes sense. I did look through the help center a bit but I think I’m just kinda intimidated about the whole thing and just couldn’t focus and find what I needed. Thank you for your help and support! :smiley:

3 Likes

No worries, there’s definitely a lot to look through, I also was overwhelmed at first :smiley: After looking in the interactive charts section I don’t believe it’s possible to import it but it is still possible by attaching the photo of the chart it just won’t be interactive, but it should still do the job! You can definitely consider trying that if you wanted too as well

3 Likes

Thank you! I will just dive into it and just see how it goes, rather than fretting about it and procrastinating any further! LOL

3 Likes

No problem! Once you start you’ll definitely get the hang of it through practice :smile: you could definitely consider posting a testing call as well to make sure everything is understandable/formated correctly before you publish the pattern as well, don’t hesitate to ask for any help for that as well if you’re considering it :smile:

3 Likes