Interested

I was thinking of making some guardian of the galaxy crochet patterns but I’m afraid no one will be interested. I started making floor from the third movie but if no one is interested I dont want to post something no one is interested in so if you are interested please let me know.

14 Likes

I would be!!! :DD

4 Likes

Omg yessss!!

3 Likes

As cute as this is, Guardians of the Galaxy is owned by Marvel. You would have to get their legal permission first before making any patterns based on their images or characters

3 Likes

:0 yess!

2 Likes

I know i already messaged them and asked i probably wont get an answer for a while but im going to work on it until i get a response!

2 Likes

I’m glad that you did ask them :heart:

So many people won’t do the right thing and would just steal their images. I hope that they tell you that you can go ahead and do it

3 Likes

I would love to test them also.

2 Likes

I understand permission, but i feel stealing from a company like Disney is fine even though it’s illegal. She did the right thing, yes, but stealing from a multi billion dollar company wont do much

2 Likes

It “may not do much”, but it is extremely unethical to steal like that. Not a good reputation for a designer just starting out to give themselves.

1 Like