Introduction

Hello, my name is Christel and I just recently started a business for my plushies. I am a college student and needed to make a couple of extra bucks, but I don’t know how to make any sales on Etsy at all. Any advice? I would really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

advertise on social media.
research what you need to know to do this as effectively as possible, you have quite a bit of competition especially on tiktok, if you don’t have a niche.

5 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

great time of year for craft shows too, if you’ve been to some to buy just remember the ones you’ve been to and contact them to see what is required to participate as a vendor.

4 Likes

I found putting photos of my work and links to my Etsy on all my social media helped. Best of luck

4 Likes

I do the same thing! So this is what helps me: Make an instagram with pictures and Post 2-4 tiktoks a day and repost them on Instagram. And make a separate account for your business. Slowly you would drive traffic!!

4 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!

3 Likes

Just try to post pretty frequently, at some points maybe add a collection (like fall, winter, summer, etc.) My business partner and are quite new at this too, we started the 3rd of March this year : ) Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve heard the best way to promote your product for free is to post on Pinterest.

3 Likes