Introverts Anyone?

17 Likes

Nobody:
Me every morning for school:

7 Likes

Same, I start school tomorrow and I’m dreading it, the people exhaust me, so I’m hanging on to my last four weeks of school before summer break 🥲. I’m also an introvert so that doesn’t help lol.

9 Likes

@Kenshae Sameeee…. Every morning for school….

6 Likes

I work from home so I’m in trouble!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I’ve left my house :flushed:

7 Likes

Ha ha

6 Likes

All the time. I hate people-ing!

4 Likes

And we live in such a small town, there’s nowhere to go anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

And they are so darn mosey. I lived in a small town about 24 years. I like the city better. Everyone minds their own business.

4 Likes

Yep, but then there are small town things that make my heart happy. My little loves the night ladies at the grocery store, and they all love her. She gets them to hop, skip, and run with her around the store. She even gets to scan and bag our groceries with them. If we still lived in California, this would never happen.

4 Likes

My reason is a bit deeper, and it hurts, even now. Live there 24 years and was involved in many things school, community, church ( husband an extrovert). Not a damn person, except my grandsons grandma, helped me when my husband was battling rectal cancer. No rides, no food, no money, no phone calls, no cards, NADA.
The people from my grandsons school came to the funeral service. That’s it.
I’m not resentful or bitter, just sad. Just let the tears roll as I give it all to God. There was a time I was clueless. Just that now, I reach out to extend a hand even when I don’t know you.

5 Likes

That is so sad. I’m so sorry you went through that. I do have a hard time with our church. It’s been a rough few years actually. Without getting into details, I just kinda stay away now. The whole situation there really hurts.

3 Likes

I basically only go to church once a month. And it’s really just to be involved with Sunday school.

2 Likes

Thanks sweetie.

4 Likes

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

3 Likes