Is anyone else obsessed with sweaters?

Ahh sorry to hear that, I hope the clothes are still comfy :heart: (It’s always so annoying not feeling at ease during the day due to uncomfortable clothes)

Also I’m gonna sleep because it’s almost 1am and I have to wake up very early 🥲

6 Likes

Oh well :smiley: I thought I said something weird :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Same for me :joy: (so good night!!)
But sweaters are like my every day outfit lol I don’t really like girly outfit, I don’t feel like “me” if I’m not with a sweater :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Good night to you as well :joy: good luck waking up early

Also another great thing those super comfy joggers (at least I think that’s the word for it??) sooooo much better than jeans, fit great, very comfy and usually big pockets :heart_eyes: I’m so happy I basically only wear those and then sweaters/oversized shirts and cool jackets :joy: just definitely comfort > style

6 Likes

Good luck to you too :joy:
Yeaaah I feel you! I also like sooo much the clothe to sleep which is just one piece (I don’t know the word). Like you put it on and it’s a global thing, no t-shirt or jogging, I don’t know, but I like them lol

6 Likes

Wunzies? (I think I spelled that right lol)

5 Likes

I think it is onesies :grin:

5 Likes

Yes that sounds right :wink::grin: Thanks!! :smile:

5 Likes

No problem :wink:

5 Likes

Could be onesies or could be jumpers. One piece pajamas(these usually have feet).

5 Likes

Well, there are BAD people in the world. But, I’m not gonna bother that right now.
@totalfresh

Perhaps your mother is strict because she loves you and is scared. Yes, scared. Scared that someone will hurt you, that you will hurt yourself, and that she will lose you. So that fear is a filtered glass in which she sees your natural drive to becoming a independent adult.
So, maybe in her mind if you wear appropriate clothes ( and she is correct in a certain sense) you will attract the ‘right’ people and repel the ‘wrong’ people.
Perhaps, just perhaps having that perspective will help you.

6 Likes

that makes sence. Thank you

6 Likes

@anon43112239
You’re very welcome.

4 Likes

girl i feel you

6 Likes