Is anyone else obsessed with sweaters?

OK so I LOVE sweatshirts and sweaters and hoodies. LOL BUT! I figured this out! I am a girl but boy sweaters are so much better than girl sweaters #1 because boys are soft and aren’t made to look “cute” and #2 girl sweaters are always itchy and tight (in my experiences) SO the point is I bought a boy sweater in a medium because i’m tiny and i like bigger stuff and the pocket is huge! I mean huge! I was able to fit my whole crochet hook bag, and the body parts to a frog i was making! it is so nice for crocheting bc I can literally put everything in my pocket and always have it there instead of all over! I DEFINATELY recommend this! soooooooo go buy yourself a boy or men sweater rn and put your crochet stuff in it and then crochet something (or knit)! :slight_smile: ok bye!

12 Likes

Tjmaxx sweatshirts in the mens section are the BEST

7 Likes

100% keeping this in mind because mens clothes are just so much more comfortable in terms of casual and cozy while Womens always butcher the quality and forfeit softness for style and I hate it ;n; this is also why I started to teach myself how to crochet because I want to crochet myself cozy cardigans and sweaters that are also PRACTICAL

9 Likes

This was so funny!! Especially the part about the pockets! Forget the Mary Poppins bag get yourself a
BOY POCKET!
@TayCrochetss

9 Likes

I agree, I have some boy sweat and they are so much more handy :joy:

7 Likes

[quote="PeloteFiction, I have some boy sweat
[/quote]

Oh my goodness ! Yes!

8 Likes

I just translate what I said, well, whoops :rofl: sorry sometimes I say nonsense, because I’m tired or whatever :joy::joy: or because I’m not really that good in English too :rofl:

7 Likes

You’re fine! I was just relating/connecting/sympathyzing to what you said!
@PeloteFiction

8 Likes

my mom says I cant wear sweaters b/c its :v:inapropriate :v:

6 Likes

@anon43112239 What kind of sweaters?

5 Likes

all kinds of sweaters boy sweaters girls sweater and yea

5 Likes

That slightly confuses me because I feel like oversized/big/loose sweaters are way more appropriate than like tight shirts and that stuff right?

5 Likes

well i cant say much b/c its the thing she allways tells me to be a “young lady” ot to be “aproppriate” b/c theres bad ppl in the world.

6 Likes

Lots of my clothes are old ones from my brother or like from guy clothes area in shops, I really hate the feeling if tight clothes, like most female clothes having the :hourglass: shape or just being very tight around front :sweat_smile: no matter if it’s big sizes. So like either I get like 2-3 sizes up or get some comfy guy clothes because why not? :grin: it’s more comfy and generally more my style

7 Likes

im an only child

5 Likes

and dont go shopping :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I love hoodies so much I have a few with the Simpsons on it and theyre so comfy. I wear them everyday!

6 Likes

Yeahh I kinda get that point (however I’m still kinda like a “wear whatever you like” person)

I just didn’t understand why sweaters because I feel like that’s one of the things that wouldn’t be like inappropriate (because like the point being with guys looking at girls in a not nice way when wearing some less “appropriate” clothes)

Also just in case, I really don’t mean anything rude or upset, I am more like genuinely confused :heart:

5 Likes

i now and i get you but i cant start a discution with my mom b/c thats really REALLY BUT REALLY BAD

6 Likes

ether way my mom has all the money and gets me what she wants but saddly i cant chose my clothes :sob: :sob:

6 Likes