Is this happening to anyone else!?

I went to go search up one of the cat patterns I have, and even if I donā€™t search for a pattern in my patterns it looks like this

The patterns are overlapping, and I thought maybe I needed to close and refresh the app or page but when I did that it didnā€™t work and it was still like that? @Ribblr

14 Likes

My library looks normal on my iPad Pro and on my iPhone X

What device are you using?

4 Likes

Iā€™m using an IPad mini right now

2 Likes

Iā€™m on iPhone XR and itā€™s normal for me

4 Likes

So, I just went to check again if it was doing it still, and it took me to this? I couldnā€™t click anything or get out of it without closing the app completely @Ribblr

5 Likes

the first thing has happened alot, but the second one hasnā€™t happened to me (yet)

5 Likes

Ypu dont need to tag Ribblr again. When the staff has availability they will look at the thread!

3 Likes

How about on their website (not the app)

For me both the website and app, on both the iPad and iPhone, show my library normally

4 Likes

Iā€™m using the app right now, I just tried the website and it still does this

2 Likes

And I canā€™t click on a pattern without it showing the wrong one after

2 Likes

Mine doesnā€™t have the black lines like your picture shows

2 Likes

Hmm thatā€™s weird, but Iā€™ve tried pretty much everything I can do and nothings working

1 Like

i dont really use the app its a little more confusing to me , Idk maybe try to a reset your device

2 Likes

I have, Iā€™ve deleted the app reinstalled it and I, having the same issue. I tried turning my iPad off all the way and on again, itā€™s not working

2 Likes

hmmm i dont know maybe just leave it , contact ribblr in the help center idk??

2 Likes

Did you try force quitting the app and then trying it again? It prob wonā€™t do anything since you tried deleting the app and it still didnā€™t work but itā€™s worth a try if you havenā€™t tried yet? Force quitting usually fixes most problems I have with apps. Good luck with getting it fixed!

2 Likes

Thanks Eri!

3 Likes

Weā€™re looking into it.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve identified the issue, it was affecting only certain iPad Minis in portrait mode. The fix is on its way and should be available later in the day.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

5 Likes