Is this happening to just me?

Is this happening to just me , or are other people also experiencing the same problems.

Everyone time I play the Ribblr frog jumping game it’s been glitching . Like it’s not running smoothly. I can’t see the pile of yarn or scraps until I’m right about to hit it. Sometimes my frog don’t really even jump.

Has anyone been experiencing anything similar?

It might be your WiFi connection, try turning off WiFi and turning it back on again!

This has been happening for almost two weeks now. So I don’t think it’s the wifi.

Hmmm…try login out and login in again!

hm maybe try clearing your cache?

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this, we are reaching out privately to assist.

There’s a game?! lol I didn’t know that! How do u access it?

Tap the frog then tap on games

I just played on my ancient pc and all went fine (I suck at it but that’s another thing entirely)

no… i mean i just joined so, maybe i dont know what it was like before?