Is Upgrading your stitch fiddle worth it?

Hello!

I finished a pretty big project I posted on here a while ago, it my coraline themed blanket I have been working on since September (WOOH) but, I want to use stitch fiddle to make some tapestry charts. I’m curious on how upgrading it is. I use it like once a month or so but I plan on doing more tapestry because I liked it so much with the coraline blanket, and I want to make some fallout stuff with the series coming out.

Is there anyone here that uses stitch fiddle that has an upgraded account that can help me weigh the pros/cons or guide me to somewhere where I can make graphs in a similar fashion?

9 Likes

I’m also interested if anyone has upgraded.

4 Likes

So, I found out from someone on Instagram that if you make a lot of graph charts it is. If you’re making 1 or 2 just playing around, probably not there are some work arounds to it, but if you’re using it for all of your patterns and your main focus is tapestry it’s gonna be a little rough because they limit how many graphs you can make behind the paywall. It’s probably worth paying the 33 dollars for the year if you use it for all of your works.