Issue with big purple Q

the big purple Q and large black house and the other thing next to the house are showing up again, when I am reading the new posts.

8 Likes

i’m sorry, but i have no idea what you’re talking about (kinda clueless heh) but good luck with it and hopefully it gets resolved soon!

5 Likes

Do you have a screenshot? I think it could be a glitch then, although I’m not quite sure what you’re taking about @Ribblr will know, are you on mobile or PC?

5 Likes

unfortunately I can’t take a screen shot (or not sure how to) on my iPad. sigh

This happened some months ago and they fixed it but I guess it’s acting up again. I just seems to be the Icons at the top of the page are so big they take up an enormous amount of space at the top of the page.

6 Likes

For ipads I believe to take a screenshot it’s the home button and the top/power button

6 Likes

if it happens again I will try that. Thanks!

5 Likes

No problem! When I used to take screenshots on my iPad I believe I did it at the same time and held them both for a bit and made sure I saw the screen take it before letting go :blush:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you ;), I’m newer to the apple products, they are very different to my tablet.

4 Likes

My phone uses gestures on the screen (touch with 3 fingers) and then a tiny little Screenshot will pop up with the options of what to do with it

5 Likes

ohhh, I will have to try that!

4 Likes

Sorry, I was just bragging about my cool phone, I don’t have apple anything
It does all sorts of neat tricks depending on the gesture

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, if I flip mine off will it work better? (it’s a gesture ;p)

and oh, that button on the bottom and the button on the top pushed at the same time worked!!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Did you send a PM to the team? It is likely a problem on your device only, so please add as many details and photos as you can.

5 Likes

I will as soon as it happens again, now that I can take screen shots on this iPad ;).

5 Likes

6 Likes