Issue with testing pop-up

@Ribblr @Leadership

I’ve noticed a lot of bugs the last few days and I just wanted to put them all in a thread together!

Desktop
Trying to use the search feature to search patterns isn’t working it just loads indefinitely (I’ve tried logging out and logging back in reloadjnf the page everything) every other page loads just fine

Mobile (android)
When trying to scroll on any page my scrolling locks and I have to scroll up a little before I can keep scrolling down.

It’s no longer full screen mode which causes problems when trying to navigate to other pages via the buttons at the bottom

This new Reveal the instructions pops up and doesn’t go away when scrolling blocking the pattern and making it hard to mark things off.

13 Likes

I am in the middle of a test and today as I was working on it
I spotted this

I checked on another test and also on a pattern in my area and it’s everywhere.

8 Likes

@Ribblr @ribbot

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ribbot display help.

3 Likes

@ribbot display help

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ribbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@ribbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ribbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler. — Denis Waitley

@ribbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

5 Likes

i have the same problem at my phone but not on my pc

4 Likes

Thanks. We’re on top of it, should be resolved shortly.

6 Likes

Hi sorry Ribblr I found a tiny problem every time I click on any pattern (tester and my own) this pops up sorry I know you are busy.

I have already got the pattern and this still pops up
@Ribblr

16 Likes

this started happening to me too. i’m not sure what to do but it is very annoying. i have found that it’s only when i use patterns on my phone, since it isn’t there if I use the same pattern from my ipad.

7 Likes

Merged into here. We’re looking into it.

8 Likes

Thanks so much!! :sparkles::purple_heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m having this problem, too. And it’s getting annoying. Must be a bug.

6 Likes

iPhone access here

3 Likes

This has now been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience

5 Likes

When I tried to check my messages were come to try to go to the regular community part not where the patterns of the shops are it normally kicks me off and takes me over to the app. Is this normal? Or is it just doing it to me?