It’s Freezing!

https://ribblr.com/shop/the-fairythorn-/

We are having an unusual cold snap here in Ireland. Without the cute advantages of snow, although there may be a little forecast for tomorrow.

To help anyone who wants hats or mittens to keep warm through the winter, I’ve put a 30% off sale on my shop for one week

12 Likes

That’s so sweet of you!

5 Likes

I hope you bundle up and stay safe! Good luck on your sale as well, don’t forget to link your shop/pattern for the selfee

5 Likes

ikr its so cold! im in the south east of england where it doesnt usually snow (sometimes we get a sprinkling in march and every 7 years or so a lot of snow, still in march) but were prediced a yellow weather warning of snow on sunday!

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s the same here in the midlands of Ireland. Monday is due to be a high of minus 5 and a low of minus 15. Not our usual temperatures! And I ran out of heating oil, and ‘Oil4U’ don’t know if they will be around Monday or Tuesday to fill my tank. So, obviously, I’m like ‘Monday, Monday, please be Monday!’ (However, I have plenty of coal and a nice fire, so it’s not the emergency it sounds like. It just means staying in the one room crocheting all day. Which isn’t that bad anlife, all things considered)

4 Likes

I’ll trade you! I have the AC running, its 78 degrees F now and muggy. The expected high is supposed to get to 81 here in Houston, Texas. This is not Christmas weather!
Hope you stay toasty
Sandi

5 Likes

It’s the mugginess that sucks it out of you don’t it?

3 Likes

oh god that sounds really bad!

3 Likes

that sounds worse :sob:

3 Likes

78 f… looking it up, that’s 25 c. Wow, that would be considered a blisteringly hot summer day here. We’d be luck to have 3 or 4 days that hot all summer, and the country would stop. :hot_face:

3 Likes