It's our 2nd Birthday!

I discovered Ribblr last week and have been completely HOOKED lol! I’m even beginning the transition from my etsy shop to here. The user friendly interface has been such a nice fresh breath of air. I’m so excited to see what other great things come along the way!

Happy birthday Ribblr. :smiley:

15 Likes

Why did I cry? RIbblr is honestly the one of the top things that kept me going this year!

Sad Happy Tears GIF by Debby Ryan

13 Likes

Happy Birthday Party GIF by Vincent Winter

11 Likes

Happy 2nd Birthday Ribblr :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I found Ribblr last year browsing for crochet patterns on the internet, and I love using it. Everyone is so kind, helpful and it’s just an amazing community to be apart of. Thank you to Everyone who makes Ribblr the best Crafting Community Ever!!!

10 Likes

happy birthday ribblr! i heard about ribblr joined this year and i love it! i’m so glad i joined and i’m so excited to see what’s in store for the future!

11 Likes

So awsome i just joind but im happy to be a part if the fam​:grinning:

11 Likes

Ribblr is the absolute best! Glad to be here with the team and community - can’t wait to see everything else that the platform has in store! :purple_heart:

16 Likes

@MoxieHooks @ArtsAndNaps @ashensalcove @DragoncatCrafts @OBabyNMore @stichedbysisters @BumbleFrogg @Mommigurumi @TayCrochetss @CraftyAuntG @Kevan06 @avaf0gg @knottstyGirl

Thank you all so much for taking the time to party with us! And don’t forget to come back for the goodies later this week :purple_heart:

16 Likes

I absolutely love reading your party comments. :partying_face:

All Ribblrs are amazing - love being part of the community and seeing the platform grow so quickly is just awesome!

Thank you everyone for making this such a special and fun place.:purple_heart:

12 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Singapore Heart Foundation

10 Likes

Happy Birthday Ribblr :birthday:

I have been so honored to be part of this community and watch myself and others grow throughout this past year. Trust me when I say it’s been a FUN!! Year, Filled with testing patterns to selling my makes and just plain crocheting.

Oh I almost forgot & the many binge buys of yarn :yarn:

Let’s all keep this next year pumping up and coming up with new creations.
LETS GO RIBBLR!!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

12 Likes

Thanks @CraftsbyNicB :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes! Thanks for sharing :purple_heart: @StrivingWcal

11 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

10 Likes

THIS. Is the most exciting part of this post, for me anyway. :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Happy birthday ribler, i am glad i found you a month ago, i been trying to find some crochet friends this website is very helpful :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy birthday Ribblr!! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Wow. That’s amazing. I can’t wait to start working on mine again. So exciting!

10 Likes

Happy birthday ribblr! This platform gave me a way to connect with others. If you know me personally, you know mental health makes it extremely difficult to socialize, and this platform has helped me make friendships and expand upon my skills! Something a year ago I thought would not be possible. <3

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Ribblr ! This site is so special & I can’t wait to see the amazing things you all do with it in the future.

Happy Birthday Lol GIF by BabyFirst

I had no idea I became a member just a few days after the official launch! Yay!

11 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and for celebrating with us! @JAdamsCollection @HookedByMarilyn @Chandralove98 @mewtkaiba99 @Alyphira @TexasPurl

:purple_heart:

13 Likes