It's our 2nd Birthday!

This week we are celebrating Ribblr’s second birthday, and we are so excited to celebrate it with you! :partying_face:

Our official cakeday is 1 October, so we’re going to have a very cool party later this week (with some goodies!), but beforehand we wanted to share a post and cherish some of the best moments of our 2nd year together!

By the way, we also featured some Birthday/celebration patterns on our wishlist. Check it on your home page!

We’re feeling a little emotional… :face_holding_back_tears:

Ribblr is made by crafters for crafters. Our mission has always been to build a home for crafters, and to create the best crafting experience.

Seeing all of you making Ribblr your home is extremely rewarding. We’re so grateful that we get to share this platform with you - you make it the great place that it is!

And… you’re not alone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Millions of crafters, from 227 different territories worldwide (!), used Ribblr in the last 12 months.

A throwback :thought_balloon:

We were busy this year!
Apart from welcoming so many of you to Ribblr, we released 100+ new features and improvements.
And A LOT of them were suggested by you!
Some of our exciting new features include selling makes, royalties, sharing wishlists, stories, and chat.
See all our previous feature drops here.

And that’s not all!
Plenty of special events launched like Ribblr Monthly Awards, Flash Thursdays as well as our unique Black Friday and Easter Egg hunt events.
We also featured 52 new Ribblrs as Ribblr of the Week and we awarded 52 of you as our Lucky Sunday winners.

Our team has expanded this year, with our new CMO @Knotbadcrochet, our wonderful Leaders @Karametra and @NoKittenAroundStudio, plus more fantastic team members who are working hard behind the scenes.

Some statistics? :bar_chart:

With 9x more community posts & likes it is safe to say you’ve been VERY active during the last 12 months!
Thousands of patterns were added to Ribblr this year (500/week now!) whilst millions of $elFee points have been earned by Ribblrs, reducing their sale fee when selling patterns & makes all the way to 0%.

JUST. GETTING. STARTED. :star_struck:

Just wait and see what’s in store for our third year! We’re going to grow faster and further, with more special events and unique features.
Seriously. We just can’t wait to announce all of those!

As always, feel free to invite your friends over or share your thoughts with a (5​:star:?) review for our
free iOS app or free Android app .

The stage is yours :purple_heart:

We want to hear from you in the comments below!
Spread the love and tag your favorite designers.
Give a shoutout to your Ribblr besties.
Tell us what your favorite features are.

See you in the comment section. LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! :tada:

217 Likes

Happy birthday ribblr! Ribblr is one of my favorite things I’ve found this year! I’m working to become a ribblr ambassador (just gotta wait till December to really start posting my makes on Instagram because of my move) thank you to all the tea members who make ribblr as great as it is! :purple_heart::yarn::sewing_needle:

18 Likes

You’re awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Happy bday ribblrs hope to see the app flourish and thrive in the promising future​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

15 Likes

Yay!! Happy birthday Ribblr! I’m so so happy that I found this beautiful community <3

12 Likes

@Bookogoblin @cristoishere we’re happy to have you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Happy to be here! I hope I can start creating patterns on this site soon, I just need to learn the patience ot actually slowing down and counting :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Happy birthday!! I absolutely love this platform and this community, I’m so glad I discovered this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

omg happy birthday ribblr 🫶🏻
im so happy to be a part of this super awesome community :heart:

11 Likes

@cristoishere @zufishaarts @happycrocheting that’s so awesome. :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Ribblr! It has been a great 2 years so far.

Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Kiki

11 Likes

Thank you @Karametra ! We’re blessed to have you. Here’s to many more great years :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Disney GIF

11 Likes

Happy birthday Ribblr! I’m glad I found out about this amazing place, and found so many like-minded and wonderful people on your platform! Thank you for all the work you’ve put into this amazing place :tada::cake::birthday:

10 Likes

Congratulations!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations on two years! :tada::tada:

10 Likes

af3bfc09c130ba6adc9e037660b39093e73be45f2b678a8ca3fa0bd0b3711d71.0
c68f557ba59b1144725d18c850378a0ab5de7f586b208342d368675a60f363fd.0
0b3d8ce7ca69ebe9ed764afd76e4dc39819858a33a76154da07f6ba28f2df1f6.0

11 Likes

Yesssss!! You go Ribblr. So amazing to see this platform grow and I can’t wait to see what Ribblr will be like in 10 yrs time.

10 Likes

Happy birthday Ribblr!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

11 Likes