Introducing $elFee: remove your sale fee! 💰

selfee1

A special announcement for Ribblr designers

We are excited to announce that you can now remove your sale fee!
Seriously - this IS NOT an April Fools’ prank :scream:

While many platforms are increasing their fees, we remain committed to supporting indie designers.

And today we’re introducing $elFee - your personal smart fee.

You can now find the $elFee icon (see above) on your shop and pattern listings.
Just click it, share your personal link and start removing your sale fee!

$elFee gives you full control. The more people use your links, the more rewards you’ll earn!
We already went ahead and gifted you with 1,000 bonus points. :gift:

Watch this video to learn more :arrow_down:

And there’s more.

Two weeks ago we released our new & improved testing tools and today we’re also releasing a brand new Ribbuild feature - an undo button!
It’s never been easier to design a new pattern - whether you are using your computer at home or the free Ribblr app in the car or on the train.

Stay tuned for more exciting features that will save you time & money, protect your designs, and introduce your patterns to more crafters than ever before!

With :purple_heart:,
Team Ribblr

56 Likes

So exciting!!!

9 Likes

Yay. But, I don’t understand what we have to do. Do we just share the link for the patterns and if someone uses the link, we get the $elFee ???

10 Likes

I think so!

5 Likes

That’s right. You’ve got personal links that you can find on your patterns and on your shop. The more people using your links the more rewards you earn that month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

What do we do with the rewards? :thinking:

6 Likes

You enjoy up to 100% off your sale fee! :partying_face:

9 Likes

Is it viewable for us, to see how many links were followed here?
I am so curious. This is a nice feature.

7 Likes

Wow, really amazing.

7 Likes

This is brilliant! Thanks so much for supporting us :orange_heart:

7 Likes

This seems like a great idea! Can the tracking be affected by ad blockers? Do all clicks count, or do you have to make a sale for it to count (if so, is there a timeframe for when the click will “expire”?)

6 Likes

Thanks @eclecticjess !
$elFee is not affected by ad blockers as it does not contain any malicious/trackable information about the user.
All clicks through using your link do count, and the points are earned on a monthly basis. The more points you have the larger your discount gets plus you get bonus points for the following month.

7 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you!

7 Likes

So, if I share a link to the doll I’m testing, it will work for Maria @Letodolls

5 Likes

That does seem the most logical!

5 Likes

How do sales work? So say I make a pattern that cost $2, does the person have to purchase it first and then I give them the link? Am I getting post points and the $2?

5 Likes

Not at all, simply share the links to your patterns and shop with friends, followers and potential customers. As soon as they click the link you’ll earn points towards discount on your sale fee! :partying_face:

Of course, the system also detects and alerts for abuses, so multiple clicking from the save device/person/location wouldn’t count, and could lead to removing $elFee from a shop.

5 Likes

I love this and your commitment to give us all the encouragement to create.

5 Likes

How cool.

4 Likes