February 2023 Feature Drop šŸ“£ šŸ†• - What's your favorite?

Ready to see our new feature drop?

:new: Pattern Drop!

Designers can now use our Pattern Drop feature to schedule a pattern release.

Everyone will be able to view pattern listings and also see a special countdown for patterns that are about to drop. Check out the ā€˜Dropping Soonā€™ section on your personalized homepage!

You can choose to get notified and share links for patterns that are about to drop soon.

:new: Exclusive patterns for shop followers

Shop followers can now be rewarded with exclusive patterns!
Designers can decide to make a pattern exclusive for those following their shop only.

Note: With this feature and upcoming features, ā€˜shop favoritesā€™ have been re-worded to ā€˜shop followersā€™.

:wrench: Edit photos

You can now edit photos at any time across your stash, makes (directly via your makes), and patterns.

:new: Gift pattern to testers

Designers can now easily gift testers patterns and remove them from being testers, all with just two clicks. Visit your shop manager to give it a go!

Even moreā€¦

~ Designers can now find themselves in stories
~ More UI & UX improvements

Previous feature drops :arrow_lower_left:

Did you link your TikTok yet? Did you learn about $elFee?

In cased you missed it - check out our previous feature drops!

Have your say :purple_heart:

We release a new feature drop every month so share your suggestions on the community tab.
As always, huge thanks to @RibblrTesters for testing the new features :raised_hands:

Soā€¦ what is your favorite :new: feature?

• Pattern drop
  • Exclusive patterns for shop followers
  • Other (share below!)

0 voters

46 Likes

These are great! Love how improvements are being made :muscle:

12 Likes

My favorite is the easy gift pattern to tester option, that will be a game changer for sure, I alwaya forget their username ans have to check back individually :rofl:

17 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @Winternightmare @CraftsByAdrivs !

6 Likes

So excited for this :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Same for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

This platform has easily become my first stop when I open my phone now!! You continue to listen to your users and improve an already amazing app!! I am so happy to be a part of this fast growing, hugely rewarding place!!

10 Likes

Woot woot! Thanks again for continuing to make improvements and changes

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Thatā€™s awesome to hear. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

loving the exclusive follower patterns!!

7 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to like the edit photos, pattern drop, and pattern ā€œrewardsā€!
Well, thatā€™s almost everything!
Happy Well Done GIF by Ecard Mint

8 Likes

So many amazing additions! :heart_eyes::tada::relaxed:

7 Likes

Honestly, a feature I would really love is being able to make multiple makes from the same pattern. Iā€™m a shop owner and have different sizes and colors for some of the products I make, and thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s really kept me from selling on here!

13 Likes

Ooh yes this!

4 Likes

@leafyluxx that would be an awesome feature!

6 Likes

Should be coming later this year!

8 Likes

I would still like to have a wall of makes of my patterns. Like makes that other people have of my patterns all in one place from one tab like we do for our own makes. It would be an amazing scrapbook/gallery to be able to see all that long after the testing is over.

and the edit photos in patternsā€¦is that for publish patterns as well, because I didnā€™t see an option for it.

oh, almost forgotā€¦my favorite out of this was the gifting to testers and removing them all in one move. That is a game changer!

10 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Do you mean all the makes of a single pattern or all patterns from your shop?

This is available when editing a pattern, in Ribbuild mode. Look for the pencil icon!

6 Likes

I knew about editing in an editing pattern, just wasnā€™t clear on the already published pattern

and I mean, I would love a tab that would let me see all the published makes of all the patterns in my shop. I know how to find the makes of any one pattern, and all the makes of any one user. But if I want to see what people have done with my patterns, I have to either click on each pattern, or each user, one at a time.

7 Likes