February 2023 Feature Drop ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐Ÿ†• - What's your favorite?

I absolutely love all these new features!

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! We will consider it for future drops!

5 Likes

Love these additions, can we gift patterns to non testers? :blush::heart:

4 Likes

only if you are the designer, or you pay for the new copy of the pattern you are gifting

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for constantly improving! Iโ€™ll be using the Pattern Drop feature very soon!

5 Likes

Awesome! canโ€™t wait to see your new design!

4 Likes

Iโ€™m very excited to see people start using these! Thank you for another great update :smile:

5 Likes

I think it would really nice to be able to mark patterns youโ€™ve already purchased on another platform - so the artist/creator still gets a bit of a boost from your support on an older platform or a platform for mainly pdfs (I lose power a lot in winter so my patterns are 50/50 and Iโ€™d love to be able to move those into a separate favorite folder)

5 Likes

Ok still havenโ€™t figured this site out how do I follow shops? I follow several on thier blogs and Instagram how do you follow through here

3 Likes

Unfortunately you canโ€™t search by shops. But if you do find one you like all you have to do is press the heart and make it red.

3 Likes

what @anoswaldoddity said, you look them up by name and then click the heart in the shop to follow them, or click the heart on a pattern to put it in your wishlist
when you click on a name, a box will pop up with a mini profile, all your options are there to see the shop, makes, and full profile

5 Likes

this is a very minor suggestion, but i would really like to have the ability to toggle between a list view and the standard grid view of whatโ€™s in my stash. :blush: thank you ribblr staff for all that you do!!

3 Likes

Ok I have several hearts on patterns so I will have to checkโ€‹:grin:

4 Likes

I am so excited for the Pattern Drop feature! Iโ€™m definitely going to test it out with my next pattern release :smile:

5 Likes

Definitely loving the easy gift feature, trying to type in and remember the names of testers is so hard!

5 Likes

def going to use the pattern drop feature i used it for a new dishcloth pattern

5 Likes