Goodie bags for our 2nd Bday 🥳 (party ended! 🛍️ Goodie bag winners announced)

THANK YOU for joining our party! :tada:

We want to celebrate each and every one of you, for making Ribblr your home and helping us make it such a great place. :purple_heart:

So like any good party we’ve prepared some goodie bags!
These include patterns from your wishlist, and even Ribblr Swag. (Ribblr stickers, Ribblr cotton tote bag + a special note from our team!)

Want to get your hands on a goodie bag?
Join the party - simply comment below with your cake day :cake: (the date you joined Ribblr - find it on your profile!).

And you can also tell us what your first Ribblr ePattern was (& tag the designer!) for an extra chance to get your hands on a goodie bag.

Party ends: 2022-10-02T17:00:00Z
We’ll then randomly select three party attendees and send them those goodie bags!

GOOD LUCK AND PARTY ON :tada:

BTW, in case you missed it - check out our (emotional :face_holding_back_tears:) bday post from Monday!

Psst... 🤫

We’ve also got a very special surprise for you tomorrow! :tada:

EDIT: Party ended! Goodie bag winners announced! Click here to see if you won :tada:

283 Likes

september 19th 2022 :cake:

16 Likes

September 8th 2021! I love Ribblr so much! :cake:

15 Likes

May 5, 2021 :cake:

15 Likes

I joined August 28, 2022 :cake: my first Ribblr epattern was actually the Cropped Autumn Cardi by @ribblr-premium ! But if we’re talking besides you my first would be Little Cats from @StellasYarnUniverse congrats again for your 2nd bday :partying_face: :birthday: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

July 21 2021 :cake:

11 Likes

I joined June 20 of this year! :cake::cake:
My first pattern was the Rosemary Top by @stitchedbyemma

16 Likes

July17th​:cake: and I tested a toadstool with hearts for Fall Colors Crochet!!!

10 Likes

:cake: January 26 my first e-pattern was flippy the octopus by @mimomoon

11 Likes

June 17th 2022 :cake:

9 Likes

I joined August 30th 2022, and my first pattern was the Cropped Autumn Cardi by Ribblr Premium patterns, but the first one I got from my wishlist was the Neko (Summiko Gurashi) free crochet pattern by @piqqia

I love this site. So many kind people, beautiful patterns, and it got me out of the crochet slump I was in. I have been crocheting almost daily since I joined and I am so glad.

11 Likes

sep the 3rd and flipsy froggy by Kawaiicuddlebug

11 Likes

My cake day is August 15th, 2021, and my first ribblr epattern was the Autumnal Brimmed Beret by Ribblr Free Patterns! :partying_face: :cake: :birthday:

9 Likes

February 28th, 2022 :cake:

11 Likes

June 15th 2022​:cake:

9 Likes

march 18 2021

10 Likes

September 20th, 2022 :cake: I’m still a :baby:t3::joy:

9 Likes

Woot woot!!

My cake day is just days after yours: 5 Oct '20 :cake::tada:

My first pattern that I grabbed from Ribblr was unity socks​:socks: by @rhyflowerknits (but now I can’t find the pattern page to link for others, so glad it’s still in my library though… And there are some other beautiful socks from the same designer)

9 Likes

March 9th 2022 :cake:

11 Likes