It's our 2nd Birthday!

@TrixyStarz @ktrippy you’re so kind! Thanks for celebrating with us today and every day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Happy birthday! I’m so glad I found this community. You are great!

9 Likes

Thanks Silvia! You are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy birthday! I have not been here for long, but I am already glad I found a space for crafters such as myself (cant seem to find them IRL!) It only gets better from here!:tada:

9 Likes

We’re super glad to have you here! Thanks for the kind words :tada:

8 Likes

LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! :tada:

7 Likes

The party continues and there are goodie bags for you! :tada:

Join now-

8 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Thank you! And welcome to Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Goodie bags for our 2nd Bday :partying_face: (48 hours to join the party!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Goodie bags for our 2nd Bday :partying_face: (48 hours to join the party!)

@anoswaldoddity Thank you so much for the shout-out! Love you!!

I want to give a shout-out to @OBabyNMore @HookedByMarilyn @SierraCrochets07 @anoswaldoddity and many more who I can’t remember off the top of my head but are amazing too!
Oh, and last, but certainly not least, thank you @Ribblr for everything! This community is perfect for crafters, and you are so wonderful! The features you come up with are so great, thank you Ribblr team! Keep up the amazing work :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Save Them All Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for being an awesome leader! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @NoKittenAroundStudio :purple_heart:

5 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Goodie bags for our 2nd Bday :partying_face: (48 hours to join the party!)

sctreblemaker team crochet GIF by Simply Crochet

5 Likes

Fave crafter is @altknots

4 Likes

:cake:

4 Likes

Welcome… :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada::balloon:!!! Here’s to many more years ahead!!

6 Likes