I've fallen victim to the "one more row" scheme support group

It so happens that I was making zombie cats (pattern by Tanflowconcrochet) which I’ve started with making each bodies and I’ve been personally attacked by the “one more row” envy :sweat_smile: and so, I’m almost done with the 3rd one and I haven’t eaten yet. I should already be in bed cause I have to get up early tomorrow, but I’m almost tempted to finish it.

Tell your story in the comments. We can be a little support group for the “one more row” temptation that plagues all of us. I put this in the crochet category, but knitters and other crafters, feel free to join in.

13 Likes

I almost went a day without eating because i was like one more row, then i finished , went on ribblr, applied for testes + got accepted, and continued to crochet all day til 2 am (i woke up at 7 am) and i finally finished everything and ate and went to bed, that was a long day lol

8 Likes

Hahahha yeah :sweat_smile: I often do that too

6 Likes

same I 'm always like just 1 more row too

6 Likes

my mum calls me for help and im nearly done with a row and im like LEMME FINISH THIS ROWWWWWWWWWWWW >: ) and then i do like 10 more and its been like 10 mins eheh oops

8 Likes

Hahahha I love that :sweat_smile: “just this one row I promise” hahaha

6 Likes

lol it’s the exact same for me

6 Likes

This happens to me a lot lol. I crochet in the evening after work and when house stuff is done so I try to get as much done in that window of time before bed. Sometimes it’s hard to put it down for the night especially when I’m close to finishing something.

4 Likes

I tend to go on a binge and keep going until i finish. Now I’m better at using time in more than just crochet

5 Likes

Yea, that time management, I heard someone say it’s really self management. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like