Ive published my first ever I pattern

Well Ive just published my first ever e-pattern. Still unsure about about alot things. Its not as easy as i thought*I also probably have *mistakes in my pattern .

10 Likes

Congratulations on the publish! Have you considered getting a couple of testers to try out your pattern? :relaxed:

8 Likes

Hi there. Ive had testers test the draft pattern and have made Adjustments but now ive just been messaged by someone saying they have the exact pattern which is impossible and i told them i havenit!! But this has never happened to me before??? And ive never written epatterns until now. So wats with that,

6 Likes

That is rather unusual, I’m honestly not very sure? :thinking:

5 Likes

No worries

5 Likes

I wish you all the best with your pattern :relaxed:

5 Likes

I don’t see your shop listed. You might need to log out and log back in. Congrats. In spite of the weirdness.

3 Likes

Hi! Congrats on the pattern release!
As mentioned, i also cant see your shop. Logging out and in again should help link the shop to your acount :slight_smile:
Also, maybe you can add the link to the pattern here?

2 Likes

Congrats on the release! :partying_face: As mentioned above, your shop doesn’t show up on your profile so logging out and then logging back in should fix the problem :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know how to link my pattern to my shop?? Im still learning this e-format

2 Likes

In the pattern there should be 3 dots, that will provide the link :slight_smile: im adding it here for you

4 Likes

Thankyou

2 Likes