January 2023 Feature Drop 📣🆕 what’s your favourite?

all of these features are so great especially connecting the tik tok but I was thinking for the next update we could add like clickable links into our shop bio! All these features are amazing though <3

4 Likes

I love the new features.

My wish list for next time would be to select patterns that I have available to add to your sales. At the moment it’s just whole shops. There are some of my patterns that were so much work to put together that I wouldn’t want them to go on sale for 50% off and others that I’d be happy to have in your sales.

• I am saying this as someone who currently only has one pattern available in my shop. Two more are currently being edited as there were unknown (to me) errors when I moved them to this platform. And one more due for release in March.
3 Likes

Hi and thanks for your input! Do you mean special events like Flash Thursday?

4 Likes

Yes. That’s what I mean.

Thanks ribblr

4 Likes

I’m still new here so I’m still discovering all I can do and the features, so I can’t say much, but I like what i understand and I hope I can learn more soon. :grinning: Do you think there will ever be a Ribblr for other types of needle work? Like cross stitching, embroidery, tatting…? I’m loving to get back to crochet and knitting, and that’s my focus so don’t get mad at me :relaxed:! But I’m addicted to Ribblr now, so there’s that…

4 Likes

Absolutely! Though not in the coming months. We’ll get there :blush:

4 Likes

:heart: Thank you for responding! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::grinning::heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes