Jasmine the Junco Pattern Release!

Hi! I’ve been on a bit of a vacation but while I was away I had amazing testers working on and polishing up a lovely Low-Sew pattern for you all!

Meet Jasmine the Junco! The perfect snowbird to herald in the coming fall and winter!

Thank you so much again to my amazing testers, be sure to check out their adorable makes!

@SunnyStarling @witchyStitches28 @KatieDidCrochet @DrawMeNearerCrochet @Pumpkin52 @Deejmn @lexiisrez

35 Likes

Congratulations on the release​:partying_face:, I had so much fun testing jasmine for you​:blush:

3 Likes

its adorable! congrats on the release!!

2 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!

2 Likes

awwww, she’s sooo cuteee!! if i had permission to buy patterns i would definitely buy this!!<333 congrats on the release :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend this pattern! It was so easy and fun to test :D

3 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release :tada::sparkles:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the pattern release! Great job testers :tada:

4 Likes

congrats on the pattern release! :tada: it’s so cute! :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Yay, she’s out!! Congratulations! :partying_face::partying_face: Thank you so much for letting me test your wonderful pattern! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pink_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on the release!!! It’s so cute!

2 Likes

That is so freaking cute!!!:growing_heart: Cg on the release!:partying_face:

1 Like

I loved testing Jasmine! Thx so much for the time, it came out beautiful. Congrats!

:purple_heart::yarn:

1 Like

congrats on the release!! adorbs

1 Like

congrats on the release of your new pattern, it’s adorable!!

1 Like

cg on the releasee

1 Like