Joanns checkout

Anyone else having issues with the Joannā€™s checkout?

For some reason when I try logging into pay with PayPal it keeps taking me back to the log in screen, and when I gave up with PayPal and just typed in my card info itā€™s saying something is invalid, yet Iā€™ve triple checked and re-typed all the numbers correctly and itā€™s still not working.

5 Likes

Yes, itā€™s not taking the 25% off coupon only Joannā€™s 20% coupon. Havenā€™t tried to check out yet.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t ordered anything but I moved this to the support space for better sorting :]

1 Like

Sorry about running into issues. Can you share more information in a private message? We want to make sure youā€™re getting the best deals possible and having an amazing experience.

Also, can we kindly ask you to try on a different device to see if this solves it?
Lastly, can you make sure you are checking out as a guest just in case thereā€™s an internal JOANN issue.

@noelebelle @sarendas

3 Likes

I ordered the first day it was out, so this is definitely a new problem, as i didnā€™t have any issues

2 Likes

I was trying on a laptop but I will try on my phone and see if it works. I think it is a Joann issue because I donā€™t run into problems until I get to the checkout which popped out into a separate tab on the joann website.
If I keep having issues Iā€™ll send a message! Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you, and if you can try with a debit/credit card and not paypal as this may cause some issues.

If this still does not work please let us know, and weā€™ll make sure we escalate this for you. This is a new part of Ribblr, so we appreciate your patient and support. For the most part the rollout has been smooth so far, and for those that do have issues we are at your disposal 24/7, making sure we can solve it ASAP and use the feedback to improve. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

On my phone I was able to use Apple Pay and that worked perfectly! So it was probably just a Joann issue on the desktop version. Works fine with Apple Pay on the Ribblr App.

Thank you for your help and for the coupon!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! And you should now find your purchase in your Stash! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, donā€™t use PayPal. M
Cool, everything is in my stash!

2 Likes

Awesome! Weā€™re sorry you had issues with PayPal. :smiling_face_with_tear: Weā€™ll be escalating this.

2 Likes