Just a quick question...

Hey crocheters!
Tell me, how would you react if you were crocheting and someone asked you what you were knitting?
TELL ME I WOULD BONK THEIR HEAD TIL THEY SAY CROCHET

35 Likes

I hear this nearly everyday its annoying, i say “its not knitting its crochet” and dont tell them until they ask what im crocheting. (edit) But when i am knitting they call it crocheting and it really annoys me :sob::sob:

19 Likes

Id say “oh, im not knitting, im crocheting!” casually laughs, but still annoyed inside

17 Likes

My dad says its easier to say knitting uhh :roll_eyes::expressionless:

15 Likes

ive had people mistake me for being a knitter too, drives me insane

14 Likes

It hurts me on the inside

14 Likes

theyre 2 different things- :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Ikk :expressionless::roll_eyes:

9 Likes

On the inside I would want to just blow up literally but on the outside I just say I’m crocheting not knitting,

13 Likes

Sameee i want to punch smthn but i stay cool

11 Likes

LET ME SMACK EMM :angry:

12 Likes

The only person who asks me what I’m ‘knitting’ is my dad he does it on purpose just to annoy me :skull:

12 Likes

The rAgE when someone asks me this question :sob:
Idk but how do people mistake a hook for two needles??

12 Likes

throw a stictch marker in there eyes

13 Likes

l SCREAM AT THEM

12 Likes

no one time me and @ThatOneSheepLady were crocheting at school for lunch cause we had finished early and a STUPID BOY came up to us and said “hey could you KNITT me a sock” and then ran off laughing with his friends i stood up and kicked him so hard he had a bruise :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

17 Likes

I would politely say this is actually crochet but in my mind I would be crippling in depression and anger lol

15 Likes

Oh my goodness I love this meme :joy:

13 Likes

:skulla:

11 Likes