Just a random question/im lowkey kinda bored rn

anybody an ARMY and/or Directioner?

5 Likes

Not really :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I mean I have heard some of both groups songs, but I am not the biggest fan of the groups. Sorry :joy:

4 Likes

no no its cool lol. its just a question. i probably shouldnt have said anything about the fanbases. ig what i was trying to ask did anyone like them and not necessarily be apart of the fandoms. idk man…im bored. i do like both of them but im not a crazy fan or anything like that.

5 Likes

No problem on your end I was just being careful since I know people can get mad over it :joy:

4 Likes

Btw I do like their music, and I think harry styles has way better music now than when he was in one direction (maybe unpopular opinion???)

4 Likes

lol ikr. i mean i dont blame ARMYs for being so overprotective bc i think everyone knows BTS gets taken advantage of all the time. shall i even mention the grammys last year?? And i understand directioners for being the way they are considering 1D legit said they would come back in 18 months and well…its been almost 7 years.

5 Likes

i agree. i think he can express himself more now. the other members make good music too. They needed to get away from simon anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t watch the Grammys last year so I don’t know who got what and I was pretty young when one direction was a thing (maybe kindergarten or 1st grade?) I’m in the same grade as you

4 Likes

same. i started getting into them about 2 years ago so…yeah.

4 Likes