Keeps shutting down app

Every time I try to open a pattern it gives me the tutorial for the items on the page. I followed it all the way through and clicked Done. It shut down the app I tried again. Pop up tutorial came up again to I click on the page. Shut down again. Think this might be something you should look into.

1 Like

Hi Sue!
Sorry to hear that you’re having issues accessing a pattern.
Can you kindly share the device you’re using and the operating system?

Just to confirm - you are clicking Ribblr It to access a pattern, then a Ribblr tour starts and when you click ‘done’ it shuts down the app?

1 Like

Hi Saar

Thanks for getting back to me

I am using an iPad 7th generation . I tried accessing again hitting the Ribblr It button this time and got through some of the pages. However, when the pop up explanation box comes up if I click the Got It button it shuts down. I tried it several times and even tried just clicking on the box where you go to different lines of the pattern. Still shut down.

Let me know if you need any other information as I’m happy to help. I like the look of Ribblr.

Sue

3 Likes

Hi Sue!
Sorry for the late reply, when you reply to a community post via email it sometimes takes a little bit of time to show up here.

I’ve removed the tour manually for you so it should work now. Keep me updated once you try it!
This is a new issue that we weren’t aware of so we’ll check that further. Our app has been released just a few days ago so if you come across any other issues do let us know.

2 Likes

I have found that I needed to flush the cache and do the latest 14.xx update to get things working correctly on my iPads and phones. There were a few browsing and cache bugs that were causing issues. Also enable the send feedback feature on your iPad as it can give more specific info on modules and code that are active when the app crashes.
As said above after clearing the cache and updating my iPad hasn’t had a crash with Ribblr.

2 Likes

Thanks for the valuable feedback @rwlowrance ! Could you kindly try that @Suecquilts and also let me know which iPad OS you’re currently running as it might cause the issue.
You can find that in the settings under General->About->Version

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. It did work after you removed the tour.

I then followed your suggestion and updated to the latest version. Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for your suggestion @rwlowrance

Cheers
Sue

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for keeping us posted. If you run any more issue let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like